LightBox’s Developing Leaders Mentee Application
We are currently recruiting mentees for 2020. If you are a risk management professional just starting out in this field with less than 10 years of work experience who seeks guidance from an experienced veteran, please complete the Mentee Application below by March 23rd, 2020.
Expectations of a Mentee:
- You have the desire to learn new skills and gain experience through collaboration and guidance with an established industry veteran.
- You have the time to attend meetings with your Mentor at an agreed upon cadence. (We will not outline what your cadence for meetings will be but recommend no less than once per month)
- You set and follow goals for development with your Mentor. In the interest of flexibility, we will not make this an overly formal process but do ask that you set some goals for your meetings.
How to become a Mentee:
- Fill out the application below by March 23rd, 2020. LightBox will reach out to you to discuss the time commitment and your interest in the program.
- If accepted, you will be introduced to your Mentor via a phone call facilitated by LightBox. During this call we will review your work history and goals as well as your Mentor’s work history and goals.
- Collaborate with your Mentor for your touch points based on your agreed upon cadence.
- Attend quarterly Webinars and events with your Mentor whenever possible.
This application is brief and should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. We appreciate thoughtful responses to the questions as it will be a factor in the decision-making process as we match mentors and mentees.