LightBox is a leading provider of due diligence, risk management, location intelligence and workflow solutions that enable decision making for 50,000 CRE brokers, 1,100 banks and lenders, 2,000 appraisal firms, and 5,000 environmental consulting and engineering firms, with more than $470 million in services awarded and almost 28 years serving the CRE lending industry.
By combining proven brands with new core business capabilities, the company is creating new solutions to facilitate transparency, efficiency and insight within real estate workflows. Established in 2018 and backed by Silver Lake and Battery Ventures, the company’s brands now include EDR, ExactBid, Real Capital Markets and Digital Map Products.
LightBox Company Facts
Environmental Consulting and Engineering
- Supporting more than 5,000 environmental consulting firms.
- Over 200,000 ESA assignments fulfilled per year.
- Access to over 300 property attributes as well as demographics, census and more than 4.1 billion property records.
Commercial Real Estate
- The largest CRE marketplace and SaaS platform serving over 50,000 brokers.
- LightBox solutions supporting 50% of U.S. assets over $10mm brought to market.
- A database of over 60,000 qualified and active CRE buyers.
Lender Due Diligence and Procurement
- Servicing more than 2,000 appraisal firms.
- Supporting over 25,000 loan transactions per month.
- More than 1,100 lenders procured and awarded over $470mm in fees for valuation, environmental and other diligence services in 2018.
Geospatial and Property Intelligence
- Location intelligence solutions support the everyday workflows of over 350,000 users in North America.
- Over 5 billion server hits per month from a suite of web services and APIs bring powerful insights to customers in near real time.
- In addition to 144 million tax parcels, we provide shape files and geometry for flood zones, POIs, and numerous map layers such as opportunity zones.