You can now access the most comprehensive and complete national dataset
LightBox data customers can now access LightBox data via an Esri Feature Service (EFS). Your organization may be an Esri shop that utilizes Esri Feature Services for distributing data to clients across your organization. If so, SmartFabric via EFS allows you to use this same distribution and consumption model to access SmartFabric’s rich address, parcel, building and assessor data.
What is Esri Feature Service?
Esri Feature Service is Esri’s protocol for
hosting and streaming spatial data to Esri
client software and applications. Easily
access LightBox data via this service.
Key Features and Benefits
- Access SmartFabric via Feature Service endpoints for parcels, buildings, addresses and assesor data, plus endpoints that convey relationships between the datasets
- Use the data in any Esri technology – integrate SmartFabric layers into an ArcGIS Pro project, an ArcGIS Online map, an ArcGIS for Mobile application, and more
- Receive the same data found in SmartFabric bulk delivery – every quarter the same updated SmartFabric data powers the Esri Feature Service
- Utilize mixed usage models – you may want to utilize SmartFabric bulk data for nationwide geospatial modeling or data science, while your distributed field force makes use of SmartFabric via EFS
- Low total cost of ownership – you no longer receive and host SmartFabric data, which decreases your storage and administrative costs
- Low time-to-value – access and use SmartFabric data immediately – simply create a reference to the SmartFabric Feature Service server and begin adding data to your map
- Trusted implementation – SmartFabric via EFS is powered by ArcGIS Online and the Esri cloud, ensuring a high level of operational support, including FedRAMP Moderate support for public sector users
- Access control – enable access to the Feature Service via your own Esri credentials
Interested in accessing LightBox data via Esri Feature Service? Learn more
Have questions? Want a demo? Let’s chat.
Fill out the form below and a member of our Sales Team will contact you shortly.