CRE Voice on the Investor Sentiment Report — Fall 2022
With current economic challenges many commercial real estate investors and lenders are taking a cautious approach to investment activity right now.
Join us for a conversational discussion with LightBox and featured industry experts for a high-level view of the results of our Fall 2022 Investor Sentiment report, as well as real-time insights on what’s impacting business from a brokerage and investor perspective.
We’ll be focused on:
- CRE threats and concerns
- 2022/2023 outlook
- Real-time insights on getting investment deals done
- Solutions for debt & equity financing
- Questions facing investors and brokers
Our subject-matter experts and panelists:
- Michael Griffin, Managing Director, Broker Solutions, LightBox
- Dianne P. Crocker, Principal Analyst, LightBox
- Jeffrey Cole, Executive Vice Chairman, Capital Markets Group, Cushman & Wakefield
- Sean Fulp, Vice Chair, Head of Office Capital Markets, Colliers
- Laura Nguyen, Director of Marketing and Investor Relations, Sentinel Net Lease
October 27, 2022