Industry Adoption of ASTM E1527-21: “Are We Done Yet?”
Almost one year after ASTM published the E1527-21 Phase I ESA standard, industry transition is coming full circle.
Watch the recording to hear from ESA report reviewers and their experience with the updated standard practice.
- Review the results of our latest EP survey and the progression since spring
- Hear industry feedback on whether the new standard has “raised the bar” on Phase I ESAs
- Gain insights on how the new version E1527 is meeting client needs
- Get updates on when the USEPA will recognize the new standard as AAI-compliant under CERCLA
- Learn about PFAS and understand where the EPA is headed on adding PFAS as a hazardous substance per CERCLA
Alan Agadoni, SVP EDR Solutions, LightBox
Enrique Garcia, Executive Director, Environmental Risk Management, JPMorgan Chase
Lizz Barringer-Lagomarsino, Principal, Lagomarsino Planning+Management
Deb Daniel, CEO, Environmental Professional Partners, LLC
November 10, 2022